- Print out enough bingo cards for everyone you’re watching the game with. If you’re watching alone, please consider making some friends.
- You might want to use multiple cards per player. There are a lot of variables, so not every card will lead to a Bingo.
- Every time something described on your card(s) occurs, ie a particular score is reached or a penalty is called, mark that square off and take a drink.
- The team must hit the exact score for the square to be marked off. For example, if Arizona has 7 points and then scores a touchdown, you cannot mark “Arizona 10”
- Once you get bingo–a complete horizontal, vertical or diagonal line–finish your drink and discard the winning card. You may continue to play your other cards.
- The middle space is a free space.